Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SUMMER IS BEACH TIME!!!

Well, first off I must admit that it is pretty bad to realize it is now summer and the last post I made was before Christmas. I kept wanting to catch everyone up on life before writing more, but I have realized that gets me no where...so I will start with now.

I have been helping working a group of Americans that have come with Campus Crusade for Christ these last several weeks. It is crazy because I remember it was last year at this time that I had just moved to Bologna and was doing the same thing. It has been an encouragement to see how many students we have been able to talk to and hopefully some of them I will be able to follow up with in the Fall.

This past weekend several of us girls went to the beach in Rimini. It was great to lay in the sun, sleep in air conditioning and eat on a patio in the evening breeze.


No comments: